Weekly Asian Americans Network Series on Clubhouse
Asian Americans Network @ Clubhouse
Inclusive Safety and Support
Ding Ding TV created Asian Americans Network @ Clubhouse in April 2021 when many were struggling with disruptions by the pandemic. Our weekly public forum was open for all to come share stories and support each other. More than a year later, our purpose remains true to its original intent:
Asian Americans @ Clubhouse serves as a safe and supportive forum for diverse Asians, their friends and allies, and communities to be heard and understood – to celebrate together, and to share and support.
Producers and moderators: Hong Nguyen-Phuong, Diana WP Ding, Sandy Wang
Looking Back with Pride
The first 35 events of Asian Americans Network @ Clubhouse featured: young entrepreneurs, senior business and community leaders, subject matter experts, and elected and appointed officials. Asian Americans Network @ Clubhouse facilitated direct audience participation in a wide variety of programs:
- Mindsets, skills, and information useful to the general public, such as: global leadership mentoring; public narrative for inspired leadership; tool for self-understanding in relationships and in the workplace; bridging communities and countering misinformation; the growing global kombucha market; Mekong journeys; government grants to startups with no dilution, and more.
- Asian Americans’ past, present, and future, including: “Asians Are Visible” narratives; history and records of San Jose Chinatown; the Asian American Donor Program; civic leadership and the future of AAPI community; Asian Women for Health; and more.
- Personal stories through challenges and celebrations, such as: gastrointestinal cancer expert Dr. Liudmila Schafer; young university dorm room entrepreneur Tom Zheng; martial arts champion and teacher Kenya Prach; high-school filmmaker Jason Lin; Black History Month Special with Roy Clay, the Unstoppable Godfather of Silicon Valley; and more.
Asian Americans Network @ Clubhouse also produced with other organizations such extended programs as:
- “Getting back to business after COVID19,” with City of Fremont Mayor Lily Mei.
- “Challenges and Opportunities Facing Asian Americans,” with Erika Moritsugu, Deputy Assistant to President Biden. Joint production with the Commonwealth Club.
- “Global Supply Chains Gridlock,” a panel discussion produced by Ding Ding TV, APAPA Bay Area Region, US-China-Link, Blue-Silk Consulting, Care U, and the Mentoring Club.
- “Different Cultures, Common Ground,” a dialogue with the African American community
Looking Forward with Anticipation
Asian Americans Network @ Clubhouse looks forward to further serve our community with its aspirations, struggles, and celebrations: “Heritage and Contributions”, “Stand Up to Hate”, “Hopes for Democracy”, “Our Voice Matters”. Join us.
Asian Americans Network is a safe and supportive public forum for diverse Asian Americans, and their friends and allies, to come together and support each other. We share stories of joy and celebrations, and also struggles and challenges. We invite speakers who are young entrepreneurs and professionals, more senior business and community leaders, subject matter experts, and elected and appointed officials. We reach across traditional separations to support each other with community and civic leadership.
|Different culture, co-liberation
|Business and entrepreneurship, a U.S.-China comparative look
|The Bamboo Ceiling
|Fulfilling work after the great resignation: Brainstorming new workplace initiatives
|Women leadership matters
|Self-understanding with the enneagram
|Global supply chains and pandemic prices
|Hope for our future
|Leaning into your strengths
|The impact of under-representation
|Should governor Newsom be recalled?
|Global voice of Kombucha businesses
|What it means to be a stem cell and marrow donor and why it’s important to be one?
|Getting back to business after COVID19
|Fresh hopes for fresh challenges with the 2020s
|We are what we serve, because you are what you eat.
|Global Leadership Critically Needed
|Civic Leadership and the Future of AAPI Community
|How to flyer together?
|How AAPI unite and speak out?
Independence Day 2021
|Why it’s important # Asian is Visible?
|People said ” you’re not good enough”, show them you are super success!
|The Historical Story of San Jose Chinatown
|Evolving the Asian Narratives in America
|Pramashwar – The Infinite, Holy Project
|What’s Possible Commitment
|Tell Your Story – First Country to Visit after Pandemic