Ding Ding Studio, Communitu Events & Production
Silicon Valley Forum and workshop Video Studio with lighting and sound system ideal for professional Livestream
More pictures On Google
** This rentable area is a 2,100sf professional video studio in Santa Clara, which is perfect for any meetings, birthday parties, Small Weddings, Baby showers, Startup pitching, Product demo, small seminar, meet-ups, Concerts, special family events, panel discussions, portrait sessions, product shoots, fashion shoots, creative projects, Hybrid Meetings, and the best possible video and photo content. Find us on Google map
More details about Service and Studio photos
*Note: Video and Photo Price
– $500/hour Videotaping with 3 HD cameras, Tricaster, 4 Microphones, control room, and 2 technicians working onsite
– $250/hour Photo shooting with a photographer, Start with 2 hours. 100 photos plus professional touch for 10 pictures per event.
– $250/hour Professional Audio Recording with professional Microphones, and 1 technician working onsite
– $100 each/day HD Video Camera rental with tripod and cables (6 available)
– $50 per/day Microphone rental (8 available)
– The space is available for rent from 8 am to 11 pm daily.
– Rents for other special time periods will increase by 500%.
• No smoking inside
• All rentals include setup and tear-down time. Please do set up and clean up by yourself.
• Trash should be placed in the bins and the host will take care of the rest
• The front door must be locked upon departure from the space; please use the lock box and key code provided
• Do not be responsible for personal belongings loss or body injuries.
• If stays beyond the length of time allocated in the booking, 150% of the hourly rate will be charged for overtime at time-and-a-half.
• No pets
• Minimum 2 hours in one day
• Do not open from 11pm~8am
• No smoking • All rentals include setup and tear-down time. Please inquire for details about staffing • Furniture can only be moved by the host upon request • Trash should be placed in the bins and the host will take care of the rest • Front door must be locked upon departure from the space; please use lock box and key code provided • Do not responsible for personal belongings loss or attendees body injury. • If stays beyond the length of time allocated in the booking, 150% of the hourly rate will be charged for overtime at time-and-a-half. • Holidays add 100% of hourly rate • No pets • Minimum 4 hours per day.
1. Do you have black backdrops or another color for us to borrow, how much?
Yes, besides green, we have black, red. It’s free of use.
2. What are the windows like? How can natural light be controlled?
There is no natural light. It’s bright all the time.
3. Can you hear neighbors?
No, you won’t. This is an individual office building in an industrial park, not residential
4. Are you on a busy street?
No, it’s inside a quiet Industry Park
5. Any noise from appliances or AC?
There is a very small noise when turning on AC
6. Can you tell me the size of your green screen?
The size of the green screen can be 9 feet tall, 16 to 20 feet wide.
7. Are there ways to rig lights on the ceiling?
Yes, there are several tracks on the ceiling, we have lighting installed there.
8. Is your green screen pre-lit?
No, but we can pre-hung it with a $150/hour labor charge. You can choose to hang it yourself without extra cost.
9. How large is the room where the green screen is?
Around 1500 sf.
10. Do you provide any type of lighting?
Yes, See the pictures.
11. Can I see a list of lights that you have?
Here is the link you can see our lighting, it’s in the pictures: http://www.dingdingtv.com/?p=24211
12. Can you describe the sound situation in that space and the surrounding neighborhood?
It’s a quiet place inside an industry park. Neighbors are mostly tech companies.
13. Is there a loading zone? Does the entrance require a ramp?
There is a loading zone. There is no ramp.
14. What is the power rating of the space? How many outlets? Where are they? Where is the circuit breaker?
There are 16 outlets around every wall and on stage.
Circuit Breaker is on the wall near the back door
15. Can furniture be removed from the building? Can wall decorations be removed?
Furniture can only be removed by staff by request.
Wall decorations can be replaced.
16. Where can I park my car? Is parking free?
You can park your car in front of the building or nearby. There are 100+ free parking spaces in the park. Please make sure you park in the spaces without numbers.
17. What would be the rate for using equipment and lighting?
If you use professional lighting and equipment, will be $500/hour.
18. Can you give me the Directions to your space, building access, door buzzers, floors, stairs/elevator access etc.
We are located inside Koll Oakmead Park, 3350 Scott Blvd., Building 54, Santa Clara. It is a safe and easy spot with enough free parking. We will open the door for you 20 minutes before your booking time. You can use our back door to easily load your gear.
19. Should I pick up the key somewhere or will there be people at the place?
We will be there to open the door for you 20 minutes ahead of time.
20. Are there any speaker systems?
Yes, we have 2 speakers and 1 free wired microphone for you to use.
21. We want to use our laptop to connect to the TV, is there an HDML cable or do we need to bring our own?
There is an HDML cable connected to the TV and your Laptop, just bring your laptop. Let us know ahead of time if you bring Apple Laptop, we’ll prepare a switcher.
22. Can I use your printer to print some documents?
Yes, It’s a $100 flat fee to use Samsung Xpress M2835DW Mono Laser Printer, with 100 papers and one black ink package
23. Can I have more Microphones?
Yes, It’s $50/Each rental Shure Wireless Dual Vocal System with PG58 Handheld Transmitters
Any questions, please call Diana @ 408-396-2601 or Email email@example.com
Other service options （Price may be according to the needs)
a) Event Promotion: Promote your event to 20,000 Silicon Valley tech & entrepreneurs communities through email subscribers, and 100,000 followers on Facebook, YouTube, and WeChat channels.
b) Social Media and influencer database distribution:
A network of 100+ American news sites
SEO “Do-Follow” Links, make it easier to find your press release in the search engine.
c) Event video service, Live Stream, Audio Recording, Video trailer
Creating short film trailers can be an effective and relatively low-cost way of spreading the word about events.
A two-minute trailer can sum up the themes and issues being addressed during a conference or workshop quickly and succinctly whilst being visually interesting and compelling. They are also the perfect opportunity to provide your audience with practical information, such as dates and locations, as well as emphasize your organization’s logo or brand.