“In time of COVID-19” Outdoors with Otto Lee
Hi! I’m Otto Lee!
Recently our county’s public health officer issued an updated Shelter-in-Place Order that extended most of the current restrictions through the end of May.
I know many of us might have been eager to get back to normal life, but we need to continue to be cautious and stay home to save lives. In the meantime, we can still catch some sun doing outdoor activities, while practicing social distancing.
I love shooting hoops with my 15-yr old daughter, Aubri, at the neighborhood basketball court. She is still practicing even when school is closed.
Hillary (12) has gotten much faster in track & field; She can now run a mile under 7 and a half minutes.
My youngest girl, Stella (9), and my wife Sally have been spending time planting flowers in the front yard. Look at how beautiful the flower bed has transformed!
And throughout all of this, we still need to continue to follow the guidelines, including:
- staying at home as much as possible,
- keeping at least six feet apart from others,
- and wearing a mask in public, e.g. grocery stores and other places where you may be close to others.
By following these essential guidelines, we are flattening the curve. Your sacrifice has helped us make substantial progress in fighting the virus.
Thank you again for all you do during the biggest health crisis in our lifetimes.
The Above video is one of the entries from “In Time of COVID19 Video & Essay Contest”
We believe that the pandemic has generated a treasure trove of interesting stories, valuable and relevant contents about humanity in all its spectrums. Stories about generosity, heroism, kindness and outstanding services to fellow human beings on the other.
Ding Ding TV (Silicon Valley Innovation Channel and Voice of Asian Americans) , CLUSA together with 16 partners presented “In Time of COVID19 Video & Essay Contest” bringing these stories to our community and simultaneously acknowledge and honor their creators.
The contestant should read and follow the Contest Rulers published on May 10th 2020 from following link:
The contestant acknowledge Rule 5, 6
5) If background music and other visual, verbal and sound (reference) material are used from internet, the contestant must possess copyrights or have explicit permission to use such material(s).
6) By entering this contest, the contestants will have given DingDingTV and Contest Partners explicit permission to distribute the video widely on media channels, the internet and social media sites such as Youtube, Facebook, WhatApp, WeChat, twitter….etc.