13th Annual ‘Be A Hero’ Awards Gala & Fundraiser by San Francisco Hep B Free – Bay Area
About this Event
On September 29th, San Francisco Hep B Free – Bay Area is celebrating its 13th year fighting hepatitis B and liver cancer, and you’re invited!
This year’s theme “A Night Of Heroes” honors those who have fought hepatitis B this past year. 2020 has impacted our lives in countless ways, but we still have so much to celebrate as we recognize our supporters and invaluable community champions. Celebrate the hero in all of us!
Join Lisa Ling & Dr. Paul Song, along with special guests:
- US Senator from Hawaii Mazie Hirono
- California State Treasurer Fiona Ma
- Golden State Warriors President Rick Welts
- Tony Award-winning actor BD Wong
- And more!
There is no charge to attend our event as you are our guest, but please RSVP on Eventbrite to get sent the virtual link.
We will be live streaming our free Gala this year on Facebook and YouTube Live, so you can all attend! The Gala will start at 5:00PM (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday, September 29th.
Suggested Donation To Attend: $20
Our Silent Auction offers an array of wonderful items: a stay in Tahoe, Jade jewelry, hotel stays, dining, and more! Plus a RAFFLE with a chance to win $500, $200 or $100 certificates towards some great eating and food establishments!
Register below to participate in the raffle, auction, fund a need, and to donate directly.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Title Presenting Sponsors
- Gilead Sciences
- Blue 42 Agency
Super Hero Sponsors
- Assembly Biosciences
- Dynavax Technologies
- Dignity Health – Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Dignity Health – St. Mary’s Medical Center
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
Community Leader Sponsors
- Kaiser Permanente
- Claudine Cheng
Community Partner Sponsors
- Jade Health Care Medical Group
- Pacific Asian American Women Bay Area Coalition (PAAWBAC)
- Peninsula Health Care District
- Crossings TV