8th Innovation Summit – China America Innovation Network
Ticket: Please register here
About this Event
China America Innovation Network’s 8th Annual Innovation Summit is coming up on July 27, 2019 at Santa Clara Convention Center in Silicon Valley, California. The latest advances in 5G, Cybersecurity and privacy, commerce and Fintech, and Innovations in strategy and technology will be presented by world-renowned experts, startup founders, corporate executives, and venture capitalists.
Our annual innovation summit is especially geared to entrepreneurs, executives, investors, engineers and developers, and data scientists. The conference features a blend of inspirational keynotes, tech talks, and networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs. In the past seven summits, we have had 3,000+ attendees, 80+ media, and 140+ partners. Speaker affiliations included: Alibaba, Ant Financial, App Annie, Apus, Cisco, DCM, Facebook, Forbes, GE, GGV, Harvard University, Honeywell, IDG, JD, Lenovo, Linkedin, Matrix Partners, Netease, Peking University, PayPal, PwC, SAP, SAS, Square, Stanford University, Uber, Visa, VMWare, Woodside Capital Partners, Zynga.
Theme: “Harmony” – Tech future in harmony between private sectors, government, and consumers.
- 5G and its implications to tech companies, IoT, consumers
- Cybersecurity and privacy and their impacts to businesses, consumers, and regulations
- Commerce and fintech: Past, Present, and Future
- Innovations in product, strategy, and business model
- Partha Ghosh, Managing Director, Partha S Ghosh & Associates; Formerly Sr Partner, McKinsey & Company; Adjunct Professor, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Professor of Practice, Gordon Institute, Tufts University
- Michel Saloff Coste, International Development Associate, Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies, Director of the International Institute of Prospective on Innovative Ecosystems, Lille Catholic University
- Kartik Gada, Investment Banker, Hedge Fund Founder, Stanford Instructor, Founder of ATOM Institute
- Lu Zhang, Managing Director, Fusion Fund
- Han Shen, Founding Partner, iFly.vc
- Laszlo Gyorffy, President, Enterprise Development Group
- Lael Bellamy, Privacy and Cybersecurity Director, Fenwick & West LLP
- Chris McCann, General Partner, Proof of Capital
- Daniel Chatelain, Founder & CEO, Paykademy; Founder & Managing Director, The BayPay Forum
- Jin Wang, Director, AT&T
- David Fritsche, Founder, Secured Communications
- Athena Zhou, Legal Counsel, Apple
- Matthias De Bièvre, Founder and President, Visions
- Samir Raiyani, CEO, Dolcera
For sponsorship, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help promote your business, we will also have limited number of exhibit booths. If you are interested, please email: email@example.com.
- Lingang Investment
- DingDing TV
- CEO (Stanford)